- PlayStation 4 Reveal Teaser
- May 3rd, Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for Golden Loot Keys 2013
- New Battlefield 4 Info displayed through EB Games Ad
- [Video] The New PlayStation 4 Dualshock®4 Controller
- [PS3]PlayStation 3 Firmware Patch Update v4.41 April 24th, 2013 4/24
- May 2nd, Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for Golden Loot Keys 2013
- [GT5] Gran Turismo 5 Patch Update v2.12 April 23rd, 2013
- [PS3] Hardcore Battlefield 3 Server Online – Taking Requests
- April 11th, Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for Golden Loot Keys 2013
- March 31st Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes Golden Loot Key 2013
Tag Archives: Sony
Expect the PlayStation Network to be down for the majority of Sunday between 3pm – 5am EST (UTC-5). During this time you will be unable to log into the PlayStation Network.
Kaz Hirai will become the new President of Sony as early as April according to Japanese newspaper Nikkei Business Daily. Howard Stringer the current President of Sony will continue to serve Sony as CEO and chairman of the board.
Sony (SNE:NYSE) initial projected net loss of 60 billion yen jumped to nearly 90 billion ($1.15 billion) as the year comes to an end. One misfortune followed by another may definitely be to blame for this electronics giant.
Philip Reitinger, the newly appointed Chief Information Security Officer of Sony Entertainment Network, PlayStation Network and Sony Online Entertainment informed members of “detected attempts” on their Network. These “detected attempts” tested a “massive set of sign-in ID’s and passwords against … Continue reading
LOS ANGELES – Cody Kretsinger, 23 of Pheonix Arizona was arrested by FBI agents Thursday “without incident.” according to US Attorney Andre Birotte Jr. and Steven Martinez, head of FBI’s Los Angeles Office. Kretsinger, a member of the LulzSec hacking … Continue reading
There has been a lot of rumors running around the internet regarding May 14th being the release date for the PlayStation Network and that individuals as of yesterday have been testing the servers online. All this information is based on … Continue reading
The PlayStation Network has seen some online action for a few select individuals who may be testing various functions prior to its release. The testing has been going on for about a month, however it had only recently drawn attention … Continue reading
Sony (SNE:NYSE) lost the ground they had gained this week closing the Wednesday trading session at 28.30 (-0.69). In the previous 52 weeks, Sony shares have traded between a $25.85 and $36.97. Two days ago on May 10th, the PlayStation … Continue reading