- PlayStation 4 Reveal Teaser
- May 3rd, Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for Golden Loot Keys 2013
- New Battlefield 4 Info displayed through EB Games Ad
- [Video] The New PlayStation 4 Dualshock®4 Controller
- [PS3]PlayStation 3 Firmware Patch Update v4.41 April 24th, 2013 4/24
- May 2nd, Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for Golden Loot Keys 2013
- [GT5] Gran Turismo 5 Patch Update v2.12 April 23rd, 2013
- [PS3] Hardcore Battlefield 3 Server Online – Taking Requests
- April 11th, Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes for Golden Loot Keys 2013
- March 31st Borderlands 2 SHiFT Codes Golden Loot Key 2013
Tag Archives: SOE
PlayStation Network has issued a $10 Voucher to it’s loyal customers in their inbox this morning… and it’s LEGIT. It may be difficult to believe but it’s real!
Sony (SNE:NYSE) initial projected net loss of 60 billion yen jumped to nearly 90 billion ($1.15 billion) as the year comes to an end. One misfortune followed by another may definitely be to blame for this electronics giant.
Philip Reitinger, the newly appointed Chief Information Security Officer of Sony Entertainment Network, PlayStation Network and Sony Online Entertainment informed members of “detected attempts” on their Network. These “detected attempts” tested a “massive set of sign-in ID’s and passwords against … Continue reading